Mckinsey's Taipei Research & Information Dept. has openings for one-year internship.
McKinsey& Company, the world's leading business consulting firm, is looking for talents to fill out our intern vacancy (one year) in the Research & Information department.
1) Provide research support to Research and Information department teams, including database maintenance, weekly newsletters, and library publication filing
2) Articulate, scope, and prioritize research needs, and identify and gather relevant company, industry, and economic information using a broad spectrum of appropriate sources
3) Deliver synthesis, insight, and practical implications within tight deadlines, via end products in the form of single exhibits, written summaries, basic fact packs, and spreadsheets
1) Native Mandarin speaker with excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
2) Third year of colleague student (future senior)/ fourth year of colleague student (future first year graduates) 大三升大四/大四升研一 who can work in Taipei for 1 year (June 2017- June 2018)
3) Comprehensive computer skills including database searching, power point, word processing, spreadsheet analysis and online research (TEJ is a plus)
4) Good people skills, team orientation, and professional
5) One-year commitment to the internship and fine with flexible time arrangement
Please submit your CV to: TPO_R&I_Library@mckinsey.com before Mar. 13, 2017