KK Fund (http://kkfund.co/), a Singapore-based Venture Capital fund focusing on early stage internet and mobile investments, is seeking a motivated and committed part-time Analyst and intern with an exceptional work ethic who will assume substantial responsibility and support senior-level professionals. The position will be based in Taipei.
The ideal part-time Analyst candidate has 1-2 years of experience in VC/PE, Entrepreneurship, Investment Banking, Investment Research, Management Consulting or Accounting. Candidates from other backgrounds who demonstrates exemplary passion for technology will also be considered.
Part-time Analyst and Intern Candidates must have strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and communication capability to work with both internal and external parties.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- research and interpret data to support the investment process
- Reviewing and preparing comprehensive financial analysis
- Participating in due diligence including customer and management references, market sizing and mapping, customer surveys and industry research
Qualifications of the Candidate will include:
- Knowledge of company capital and operating structures
- Working knowledge of P&L statements, balance sheets
- Experience with creating and analyzing company business plans
- Technology fluency with financial acumen
- Proficiency in English language required; Japanese language proficiency will be a plus
Bachelor's Degree required for the part-time Analyst role; preferred Engineering or Finance / Accounting discipline.
For intern position, candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree.
Interested candidates please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org