The person will be expected to support and perform analytical work in project teams and, overtime, to develop himself/herself into an independent private equity investment professional. This position is also required to work on overseas transactions.
Specific duties include:
1) Analysis and assessment of markets and competitive landscapes
2) Extensive company visits
3) Assist in due diligence of potential investments
4) Assist in development of investment thesis and financial modelling
5) Assist and co-work with senior members of the team in post-investment management efforts
1) Undergraduate or graduate student are welcome.
2) Self-driven motivation. Passion to learn. Curiosity and Entrepreneurship are encouraged.
3) Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities. Strong financial modelling capabilities are preferred.
4) Strong communication skill
5) Fluency in English and Mandarin is required.
6) Ability to work in a small team.
If you are interested in this position please contact:
Ms. Tsai : email@example.com
Ms. Hsu : firstname.lastname@example.org
or tel 02-27382799 # 6949