Ematic Solutions是一間總部位於新加坡，據點橫跨泛亞洲的新創公司，提供數位行銷的智能解決方案，運用本公司獨創的AI科技應用以及大數據分析服務客戶，其中合作的客戶也跨足各地區及產業，包含蝦皮，LVMH，Sephora，迪卡儂，麥當勞，Accupass等等，擁有跨領域的視野。如果你熱愛學習、不畏挑戰，歡迎你加入 Ematic Solutions。
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
● Work with the core marketing team to drive strategic planning and prioritization
● Collaborate internally with Customer Success, Growth, Sales, and the Business Units and external parties/stakeholders
● Ownership of regional/country Marketing plans that support local sales needs & business goals, which are aligned with region directions & objectives; short & long term goals.
● Build strategy and analyze around customers’ purchase behavior to maximize opportunities.
● Identify, research, and generate highly qualified leads against the company's Ideal Customer Profile
● Marketing material/ events/ workshops preparation & sourcing
● Work closely with other regions to better understand the value proposition and marketing opportunity (business, product etc)
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
● Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock best version of you
● Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
● Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
● Connect with local and international start-ups. Meet with elites across the globe
● Department rotation opportunity
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU | 職位要求
● 具備B2B Marketing相關經驗者加分
● Preferably final year students or fresh graduates majoring in Business /Marketing /Communication Degree. Master’s graduate is encouraged to apply
● Full time preferred or a 6-month period with a 28 hours/week
● Proficient in English; written and verbal.
● Experience in B2B marketing is a plus.
● Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize tasks, while handling numerous assignments simultaneously.
● Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
● Willingness to learn, be mentored and improve
● Desire to contribute and improve campaign execution
● Tech savvy and open to learning how to use new technologies.
● Looking for full-time opportunities after your internship.