As an Investor Relations intern in PChome, you can work with the management team and participate in projects with support from IR team. As an IR, we facilitate communications between investment community and the group to unlock more opportunities mutually. If you are a self-starter and strong performer under pressure, this role will give you more than you’ve ever expected!
- Conduct project-based research to get deeper understandings of certain topics
- Monitor peer activities and updated to current trend
- Collect industrial information to compose insightful reports
- Assist in meeting preparation and documentation
- Review and interpret annual reports and sell-side reports
- Knowledge about accounting and financial statement
- Diligence to prioritize multiple tasks and curiosity to analyze the business model
- Fluent English in reading and writing
- Ability to research independently and structurally with a high degree of ownership
- Have a passion for the internet industry
- Able to work at least 2.5 days per week
- Proficient at Bloomberg / TEJ is a plus
• Comply with Taiwan Labor Law in terms of insurance and compensation
• Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of “Intern-(name)” by January 2nd, 2019.