Ecommedia is a consulting agency specialized in blending strategy, creativity and digital marketing to grow your online business. Building a new eCommerce from scratch can be a difficult task, even more so in foreign markets with different languages and cultures. Our international presence with headquarters in Alicante (Spain) and office in Taiwan gives us a privileged vision to understand the needs of a global market.
The role will be responsible for helping Business Developer Manager in trading administration and client relations to accelerate growth of B2B and B2C channels. You will be expected to identify potential distributors and expand the marketplace presence to increase the B2B channels’ sales performance. On the B2C you will manage the eCommerce backoffice, social networks and monitor customer experience helping the company take advantage of digital business opportunities.
E-Commerce Project: www.miswear.tw
● Assist the Business Development Manager to administrate Taiwan branch office.
● Source quality trading partners to build client network on B2B channel.
● Organice season agendas and interviews for brand collection presentation among client network.
● Work with marketplaces to initiate cooperation and create commercial edge.(PcHome,
MomoShop, Rakuten, etc.)
● Manage ecommerce platform catalogue and product description in local language.(EasyStore)
● Manage social networks in local language following HQ digital marketing strategy.(Facebook,
● Monitor the B2C customer experience and manage eCommerce QC returns.
● Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, E-commerce or related discipline.
● Working experience in E-Commerce, fashion retail sector or international trade fields preferred.
● Comprehensive knowledge of digital media and social networks
● Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and flexible enough to be able to tackle wide
variety cross-function projects.
● Team player and ability to problem solve, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast paced, high volume
● A strong sense of customer service, with good communication and interpersonal skill.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in both english and mandarin.
ECOMMEDIA awards performance to employees sharing the B2B operation profit based on season sales (spring-summer / autumn-winter) twice per year.
● Taipei Based
● Salary: 35.000 - 45.000 NT$ monthly
● Variable: 3% B2B sales (paid bi-annually)
All interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org