if you are willing to apply the internship
please mail your resume to : email@example.com
✔可完整參加一年期實習 (2019/06- 2020/06)
語言要求: 英文能力精通 (TOEIC: 850 以上)
Dept:Central Direct Procurement Services (Sourcing)
Management level definitions
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
• Analyzes data from system queries to support a supply category; reports any issues or problems to procurement manager.
• Learns to use function- specific tools and systems.
• Engages with partners on projects.
• Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
The sections below help differentiate between levels to enable consistency.
Education and Experience Required
• First level university degree or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skills
• Basic understanding of procurement processes.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint).
• Good knowledge and use of procurement tools and applications.
• Good communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
• Good teamwork skills.
• Mastery in English and local language.
• Influences a particular project within the job family.
• Typically partners with high-level Individual Contributors.
• Scope is typically limited to one country or functional area.