Cherubic Ventures is seeking to add an Intern to assist our daily operations and research work. Cherubic Ventures is an early-stage venture capital firm providing seed capital to talented entrepreneurs with the passion and dedication to pursue bold dreams.
The role is open to both undergraduate and graduate students of any year.
The role will include:
- Fund operations work
- Identify and research new markets and technologies
- Due diligence on startup opportunities
- Portfolio support
- Familiarity with the tech and the current market landscape
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for startups, technologies & market trends
- Ability to self-direct, analyze, evaluate, and form perspective around companies on the fly
- Exceptional English-written skills and strong attention to detail
- Not afraid of dirty work
- Ability to build websites or familiarity with programming languages are welcomed but are not required
Perks & others:
- Work remotely
- 1-2 days a week
- Coffee chat every month
- Able to initiate your own research project
Interested candidates should send their resume and a brief description of their interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cherubic Ventures Internship” in the subject line.