ASML- EUV Install Intern
1. Prepare ASML batch of laptops for SW download + renew coach procedure as latest versions in ASML HC office.
2. Transport finished laptops to cleanroom and handover to install engineers.
3. Check next batch of laptops in the cleanroom ( condition & sealing ) and return them to office by comply customer PIP process.
4. Execute step 1, with change frequency up to once or twice per week
5. Assist office coordinators to lead overseas supporters for safety training & badging
• Being able to speak English with reasonable listening capability.
• Possess good learning attitude and familiar with window / office + basic typing.
• Willing to engage into multi-cultural working environment.
• Be trained to get familiar with EHS policy and comply customer PIP / Access control.
• Worktime: 2-3 day per week, 4-8 hours per day, start from Sep 2019 to Feb 2020