What you’ll do:
- Create content (e.g. fun posts/updates/photos), post, blog, and answer questions for our audience on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Research and pitch social media influencers to establish and maintain long-term partnerships and engage influencers with our brand
- Supporting social media marketing team
- Photo/video taking and other social media initiatives
- Assist in upcoming marketing events and promotions
- Help to establish and lead brand partnerships
- Develop and implement an ongoing approach to Social Media Marketing.
- Develop community building strategies both online and offline
- Market research
What we are seeking:
- College senior or graduates
- Proactive problem-solving skills; able to solve obstacles and also quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas and change course as needed.
- Great Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in successfully conceiving and managing strategic social marketing projects
- Passionate about digital content and content marketing strategy
- Flexible with demands and changes in the business.
- Visionary and detailed mindset
- Familiarity with various social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and be able to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (This position will focus on English speaking markets. Native English speakers and exchange students are welcome to apply.)
- Time commitment of 3 days (15-20 hours) per week and available for at least 3 months consecutively.
- Native English speakers and exchange students are welcome to apply.
- Have the Startup Spirit!
This is a paid internship: 170 TWD / hour
To apply for this position please email a resume and brief summary of your skills to email@example.com