My Room Abroad is an international startup whose mission is to help foreigners find accommodation in Taiwan. We thrive ourselves in making their stay abroad a life-changing and unforgettable experience.
At My Room abroad, you would work in an international environment, and have responsibilities from day 1!
We are diligently looking for a Business Developer to help us grow. As a housing platform we need more room offer. We are therefore looking for someone who can help us find this offer through sales and marketing.
- Looking through any means possible for Taiwanese flat owner or flat manager
- Cold calling
- Convince landlords or flat managers to add their rooms on the My Room Abroad platform.
- Help build the strategy to attract more users (landlords mainly)
- Helping My Room Abroad users find the perfect room in Taipei
- Be the intermediary / translator for the communication between Landlords and Tenants and help them solve their potential problems
- Write blog articles and find ways to promote them
What we are looking for:
- Native Mandarin speaker AND fluent in English (any other language is a plus)
- Someone autonomous and not afraid to take initiatives
- At ease with cold calling and selling in Mandarin.
- At ease with calling and writing in English
- Sales background is a plus
Can only apply those who:
- are available for a full-time employee job
- have relevant skills and interests
What we offer:
- An experience in sales and marketing in an international and fast growing start up
- Flexible work hours 5 days a week
- Salary in function of relevant experience
If interested, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org