YCP Solidiance Taiwan Office is looking for full-time interns
- Various types of projects from market entry research, strategy planning to execution
- Potential exposure to principal investments
- Global exposure on the above
- Experience of the start-up environment
[What you will gain through the above opportunities]
- Basic research, consulting and financial skills
- Decision-making skills
- Survival skills (priority setting, quick PDCA) in the fast-growing start-up environment
- Assist in above-mentioned coverage research, including but not limited to data searching, processing, reports, and PPT preparation as needed
- Other tasks assigned by seniors
- Locate at Taipei Q Square, Taiwan (closed to Taipei main station)
- Remuneration: Hourly amount of 150 NTD/hour, 8 hours maximum per day
- 3rd-year college students and above (graduate students are also welcome) expected to graduate in 2019/2020.
- Expect full-time internship, however, flexible working days is also workable (at least 3.5 days per week)
- Has internship or project experience in either: industry research/ investment/ marketing/ consulting would be considered first
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Relentless in pursuing the right direction for clients’ and the company’s growth
Interested candidates, please send your English CV to Charlie.Lang@ycp.com and Eric.Hung@ycp.com
About YCP Solidiance
YCP Group, established in 2011 in Japan, is a fast-growing regional professional firm providing advisory services and private equity investments with offices in Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei and Ho Chi Minh City. The firm is specialized in various advisory services such as M&A advisory, management consulting, marketing support, and global market research predominantly to portfolio companies of private equity firms.
YCP Group joins forces with Solidiance, an Asia-focused strategy consulting firm. Effective 1st March 2019, both firms will operate under the umbrella of one name, “YCP Solidiance”
YCP Solidiance now covering nearly 20 key Asian markets and beyond, YCP Solidiance is committed to helping our Fortune 1000, Asian conglomerates, as well as SME clients through the best possible advisory services.
Follow us on Social media!