台灣柏朗股份有限公司 創立於 1989 年，主要從事醫療器械、設備、藥品的進口及銷售；擁有為數不少的客戶群。
Those who begin a career at B. Braun can look forward not only to exciting and challenging work, but also to long-term career development. Our goal is to help shape medical progress together. This means that we are constantly facing new challenges, which we tackle with passion and commitment.
Many who embark on a career at B. Braun remain loyal to the company for decades because, in addition to knowing that their work here matters, they also receive the recognition, support and encouragement needed for a successful career.
Join us for an exciting opportunity in Sales and Marketing-OPM.
SALES & MARKETING INTERN
- Assist in the management of marketing operations under the supervision of a OPM BU head.
- Assist in preparing marketing material, proposal, hosting events, and researching marketing trends.
- Handling tasks assigned by the superviser.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Assist in designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Assist in preparing detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Assist in the creation of mock-ups, on-line campaigns, and social media content.
Education and Experience
- Basic knowledge of healthcare (especially in hand hygiene, wound care, and diabetes care)
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- English in Written and Reading skill is requested at a medium to high level
Key Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written in both Chinese and English
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Adaptability, initiative and stress tolerance.
- Good team player.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Internship time: 20 hrs per week
- Internship period: 7 months to 1 year
Apply and upload your English CV to our career website https://reurl.cc/0zEYG6
- Braun Taiwan Co., Ltd.
9F., No.152, Jiankang Rd., SongShan Dist. 10586, Taipei City, Taiwan