Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's lives and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum.
You are a part of
Philips Innovation Hub and the Research team, and you will report to the on-site Philips research scientist. You will also have close interaction with clinical partners.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
· Be a part of the AI research projects collaborated by Philips Research and the clinical site in Taipei Veterans General Hospital.
· Work on site and deal with challenges from project-oriented matters
· Have a chance to interact with other countries intern
You are responsible for
· Data engineering work (data query, data pre-processing, data transfer, model implementation, etc.),
· Administrative work.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Programming language: Python, SQL
· Expertise in one of Linux/Machine Learning/NLP/Database
· Data analytics and statistics
· Good management on way of working
· Fluent in English reading and writing
Nice to have：
· Biomedical background
· Biomedical AI project experience
· Scientific development experience
· Academic writing
9:00 ~ 20:00, At least 20 hours per week, 6 months
NTD.160 ~ 250 per hours (including labor insurance, health insurance)
Please send your CV to William.email@example.com or through 104