If you are looking to gain exposure in the dynamic field of client services, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will work collaboratively with members across multiple departments to provide world class service experience to clients. You will drive client acquisition, increase repeat business, and resolve client complaints, and will influence process and system enhancements based on market intelligence gathered through interactions with clients.
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Location: Mumbai, India
Selection process: The selection process requires you to take a test followed by 2 rounds of interview.
Relocation Support and Benefits:
• Two way Economy class air fares will be sponsored by CACTUS. -
• Subsidized company accommodation.
• Visa fee reimbursement.
• Complete support for any Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work.
• To make your transition to living in India smooth, you will be provided accommodation in a 2-bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be borne by CACTUS. You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender.
• The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided. CACTUS will bear the cost of maintaining these amenities.
• Airport pick-up upon your arrival.
• Phone and internet facilities will be provided until the FRRO registration is complete.
• During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up from your apartment and drop you back until you are comfortable commuting by yourself.
To know about us, please visit: http://cactusglobal.com/about-us/careers/client-services-intern-taiwan-nationals
To apply: Send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com