See first hand how AppWorks, the leading startup accelerator & VC in Greater Southeast Asia, actually operates. Learn how to pull off an event attended by 1,000 people — our renowned semi-annual Demo Day. Conduct research and due diligence for VC deals and investment-related projects. Gain access to AppWorks Partners, Associates, Analysts, and Masters. Meet a ton of aspiring startup founders, from Taiwan, Southeast Asia, and around the world. Prepare yourself for a successful career in the startup land.
International students are welcome to apply.
- Help on the planning and execution of various programs
- Sit in numerous speaker events and learn
- Craft your own special projects with your mentor
- Spend at least 2.5 days a week at AppWorks (9:30 – 13:30; 13:30 – 17:30)
- Each batch is from March to July or August to December
We love students that are:
- Have a Startup dream
- Have an overall positive attitude
- Are highly accountable / with great work ethic
- Are intellectually curious and fast learners
- Are challenge-seekers
- Are resourceful in finding information and data
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience in the student organizations
- Startup internship experience
To Apply, Please fill out the form:http://bit.ly/AWIntern
AppWorks was started by Jamie in 2010 to give Taiwan a push as it upgrades itself into a 21st-century digital economy and to connect Taiwan with ASEAN to form a collaborative Greater Southeast Asia ecosystem.
Today, AppWorks is the region’s leading startup accelerator and early-stage VC. AppWorks Accelerator, the renowned 6-month free accelerator program, now admits 30 startups per batch from across the region and boasts 328 active startups and 925 founders in our alumni network. Well known startups such as EZTABLE, NetPublishing (隆中網絡), KuoBrothers (創業家兄弟), 91APP, KKday, Morning Shop (早餐吃麥片), AsiaYo and ShopBack are all members in this community.