🔴 Online Survey - UI/UX Developer 🔴
- Guide product decisions through user research, customer development and iterative feedback loops.
- Create compelling user experiences as part of the product design team.
- Present design solutions to stakeholders and company executives.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Experience working and negotiating with team members and clients.
- Good understanding of UX practices and methodologies.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC (Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, etc.) and any prototyping tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Please attach your CV and portfolio.
- Taipei JustCo / Remote Work
700,000 / year