Gear up for the real world with a DBS summer internship, where you will be immersed in the fast-paced environment of Asian banking and exposed to unparalleled learning opportunities.This is the best way to find out if a career in banking is for you.
Our internship programme (Jul. 1st, 2020~ Aug. 31st, 2020) is designed with your professional development in mind.You will receive a comprehensive introduction to our organisation, work on challenging projects, hone different skills and gain a deeper appreciation of what it is like to work for one of the region’s top banks.
Our openings of each dept. are listed below.Your preference will be asked during the HR interview; however, the final dept. allocation will depends on our arrangement which might not fit your preference.
*Group Audit :2 openings
* Consumer Banking Credit Collection-Legal & Recovery: 2openings
* Finance: 3openings
* Group Strategic Marketing & Communication: 1 opening
* Institutional Banking Group: 7 openings
* Institutional Banking Group Credit: 3opening
*Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat: 1 opening
*Risk Management Group: 4 openings
*Treasury & Markets : 2openings
*Technology & Operations : 14 openings
* Sophomore or above undergraduates or postgraduates from all disciplines
* Have demonstrated interest in banking
* Have demonstrated leadership, teamwork in academic
* Have good written and verbal communications skills in both Mandarin and English
* Logical thinking, details and service oriented, self-motivated, patient and passionate
* Application: April 1st, 2020~May 15,2020
* On board: July 1st, 2020
需求條件 / Key Requirements
How To Apply
1. Please upload Chinese+English self-introduction video to Youtube (no longer than 2 mins), and provide the video link on your English CV.
The video covered background, personalities (strength and weakness), what motivates them to join DBS internship program, what’s the achievement / projects have done in school etc..
2. Apply through manpower website (https://www.manpowergrc.tw/product/1529 ) with your English CV attached.(The earlier , the better